6 C’s to Changing the Culture
“How to have a Win Practice”
What’s your Foundation?
- Champions of Character (Proverbs 4:23) – Heart, Honesty, Humility, Integrity, Discipline, Grit, and leadership… (Are you a thermostat leader or a thermometer on the team?)
- Communication (Philippians 4:8) – Are you a solo player or a GREAT teammate? Are you a proactive or reactive player? What does your body language tell about yourself?
- Courage (Joshua 1:9) – Are you open to embrace challenges? Are you willing to try new things? Do you choose love instead of fear?
- Commitment (Colossians 3:23) – Are you giving 100% effort, always striving for excellence? Are you training with passion and purpose? Excellence does not seek the approval of man.
- Confidence (Philippians 4:13) – Do you trust and listen to each other? Do you know and understand the talent God has given you and because of that you are willing to hold nothing back on and off the court!
- Conviction (1 Timothy 4:12) – Do you say what you mean and mean what you say…does your “walk” talk louder than your talk? Is your heart in it or are you just going through the motions?